Tuesday 21 September 2021


 I have been sinning all my life morning and night.

Yet wanting to have a beautiful life all the time.

I apologized and made more mistakes again and again.

I cried for small problems and never knew the real pain.

I pushed myself into darkness, he showered light upon me.

I slipped many times in life and he lend his hand to me.

My heart broke into pieces; he gave himself to attach it.

I cried hard and loud, he hugged me tightly.

I got rejected from people but he accepted me.

I wanted to be loved and he loved more than I deserve.

Once I’m fine, I moved on but he is standing still for me.

It continued, all along my life not knowing what Jesus paid for me.

Knowing his sacrifice, struggle and innocence; I never want to go back.

Now it’s time to repent and love Jesus for everything.

I want to follow Christ, submitting my body, heart and soul.  

The gift of God is eternal life, which is only through Christ.

I’m his child forever and ever because Jesus is the way to love and life…

No comments:

Post a Comment